Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2014

Another newcomer blogger? Yes


So, now i finally start my own blog. This is my very first post and i hope you aren’t bored already. 
I'm Lynn, 22 years old and i live in Luxemburg. A little country in europe. And Yes we have our own language :-)
I decided to do my own blog, because i love to write and share my experiences with people who are interested in traveling and good products.
I’m not a fashion-blogger, but sometimes maybe when it match with the themes, i will share it with you. :-)
Likewise i write, how i already wrote down, about good beauty products. Naturaly everybody has his own interpretation about good products, but i also changed my mind when i got my 20. :-)
So maybe you too ;-)
I don’t use very expensive stuff or want to sell something, on the contrary i just want to tell you about them :-) 

As well i love photography. (I did my studies in Audiovisuel (Arts, Photography and Film)).
So now you know already a little bit about me.

i hope you enjoy my posts :-) xoxo

Love L. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Translate